Actually just starting the journey. Team Delphi earned the first score toward our USDF bronze medal at Windy Knoll Farm's show September 25, 2010. We couldn't have done it without our trainer Karen Brown and the dedicated equestrian, technical, and emotional support from our groom Ceil and her assistant Marlene.
- Both halts: 8, "straight."
- 10 meter circles and both leg yields: 7, "accurate" and "supple."
- Canter trans: 7, "balanced."
- Change of rein through trot at X: 7, "fluid."
- One loop maintaining counter canter: 7, "active."
Update: For a fun photo of General Burton, click here.