Monday, March 7, 2011

Glamorous?

So normal people probably don't consider a truck and trailer something exciting. Back in 2007 when I got my CM Odyssey two horse bumper pull, I was quite proud, even enough to pose for photos! Having your own trailer is a real sense of freedom and since then I've been increasingly able to attend shows, away lessons, and clinics with much more frequency than would be possible if I were relying on a trainer or borrowing.
I dropped off the little trailer that could today at New West Truck and Trailer (6317 McKeever CR100, Manvel, TX 281-489-7920: a great father/son team I recommend wholeheartedly) for its annual maintenance/inspection/repair. Our little trailer is an important, if unglamorous, component of team Delphi and I mean to keep it safely going as long as possible.

No comments: